If you spend all your time on social media to advertise your products and services, surely no one will listen when now social networks are flooded with ads, and your products and services are not. Supply is not necessarily “unique”. You need to focus on enhancing the true value of the product. Reduce the elements of self-promotion and hype instead, create great content and maintain and develop relationships with customers, increasing their trust with your business. Over time, these people will become powerful catalysts in your business’s social media marketing strategy.
1. What is social media marketing?
Social media marketing is the process of building awareness about you, your product or service through social media channels. The ultimate goal of any social media marketing campaign is to drive traffic to a website, increase the visibility of a product, get a social media channel to be followed or searched. get more customers.
The concept of advertising marketing
The most popular social networking sites today are: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr and Linkedin,…
2. Social media marketing tips for beginners
How can you take advantage of social media?
How can beginners quickly build a good presence on social networks? The tips below if you read and follow will surely work for you and don’t forget to follow us via social networks: Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest
3.1 Decide which social network platform to use
When starting out with social media marketing you have to choose one or two social networks as your platform and focus on getting more followers than trying to work on all the social networks at that time just started. This is also a mistake many beginners make and they end up not realizing any benefit.
Social networking platforms
One of the best ways to pick a good platform that best fits your niche is to find the influencers and analyze where many have had success. For example find out the big achievers in your field, and check the number of Facebook fans, follow Google +, follow Twitter, follow Pinterest…
If they have 100,000 Facebook fans but only 10,000 Twitter followers, this is a good sign that Facebook is a better fit for your niche than Twitter. It’s also a signal that you’re more likely to succeed with Facebook than Twitter, so you can use your time more efficiently and engage more on Facebook than on other social networks.
3.2 Optimize your social media profiles
Once you have determined the social network as the platform you will use, the next step is to optimize your profile on those pages, this optimization also increases your chances of getting more people. Follows, cares about you and it is also a good way to boost your SEO efforts.
Some general rules that apply to all sites are:
– Use real images, see your face: avoid using images of animals, places or anything that is not real. Social media is about connecting people and if you want a secure profile you need to put your real face on it.
– Write the best description of yourself or your company: What is your area of expertise? what you achieve…and much more. You should also update the full details in your profile
– Contains links to your website (if any): Almost all social media statuses have a section for you to link to your Website. For example, on Facebook you can add links in about you, Twitter and Pinterest are in website category, Google + also in your profile. In general, you should customize to include your website’s links on social networks, so it also contributes a good part to SEO.
3.3 Find and track influencers in your niche
So far we have selected several social networks suitable for our development, customized the configuration to best optimize our social networking sites, connected the website to other websites. society and vice versa. Adding buttons to share content via social networking sites for more engagement… The next step is to find followers and most importantly create a group that always follows our updates .
Search and track niche influences
In our opinion, there are 5 basic steps to get more followers and we will detail them in sections 6 through 10. Before following those, you should look for and monitor the influences in your field.
It is quite true that users will not follow you again because you have a new account without followers. There are 3 things you need to pay attention to below:
– Most social networks will use the information to make follower recommendations, so following famous people in your niche is like telling the social network that you too. located in that niche.
– When you follow famous people then the possibility to get your followers is good. But tricking many users into following celebrities that aren’t real has two parallels: once they find out, they’ll unfollow you, which is good for you to have more followers. Maybe that’s why recently there are a lot of Facebook Pages created with the names of famous people. Since we are talking about celebrities in your area of expertise here, you will definitely benefit more from doing this, and moreover you also know how to take care of your followers.
Maybe you finally realize the problem: share important and useful information with users so that you have the opportunity to learn and get more shares from users about the content you have shared. Up is very valuable, in the long run users will be more interested in you, quality and quantity development is also faster.
3.4 Share interesting content (Text, images, videos)
This is a foundation for a successful social media marketing campaign. When we talk about posting content, we always say that “content is king” and this is very true when it comes to social media. If you share useful and interesting content then you will get more likes and shares, get more visitors to your website and that is a very good condition for you to get customers.
Share good and funny things
What is interesting content? From our experience (and some research) this is a combination of factors:
– Articles / stories / pages related to your page content are not only taken from your website.
– Interesting statistics about your field
– Motivational quotes related to the field or already studied.
– Pictures and videos
– Jokes – whatever is appropriate, you can share such content once as a leisure time for your followers. An image, a video, a joke that makes followers smile happily.
– Do not forget to use hashtags – Hashtag (#) will make your content more searchable so don’t forget to use it to gather related content with Hashtag. Social networks Facebook, Google+, Twitter all support this problem quite well.
3.5 Many lessons a day but don’t overdo it
A question that the support team of SEO services is often asked by those who are just starting to participate in social media marketing is “How many articles do I have to post per day?”. The answer depends on each social network. There are many analytical studies on the effects of posting frequency, some of the best practices are:
– Personal Facebook page: Depending on what you want to share.
Business Facebook Pages: No more than 1-2 times per day and no more than 7 times per week. There have also been many supporting studies on this issue.
– Twitter: You should be more exposed, Twitter has a lot of bindings in every post to share.
– Google+ business page and Google+ personal page: Post as much as you want but don’t overdo it because it can cause opposite results.
Pinterest: A few times per day is enough.
3.6 Don’t forget to do it again
Most people are so focused on how to get new followers that they forget to take care of their followers. Every day you should make it a habit to see who is following you. If you don’t do this on a regular basis then chances are some people will unfollow you and this is why you are noticing a drop in your follower count.
When it comes to social media marketing, there are two important columns. The first thing is to do custom setup of your social media channels and the second thing is to do clever things to achieve your social media goals.