A virtual PBX is a phone exchange used on a virtual network, just an internet connection or 3G or 4G can be used. Enterprises who want to understand the useful features of a virtual PBX must first understand how the virtual PBX operation process works? To be able to apply this system the company more effectively.
1. Distribute incoming calls
– To your business
+ Your customers contact you through a toll-free or internal phone number.
+ You will use your existing numbers or the numbers we give you.
+ Once a call is established, the Virtual PBX will work with a virtual receptionist instructing the customer to make the call.
– To the staff
+ If the customer knows the employee’s extension, they will be connected and called at any time.
– Go to backup support
2. Set up calls to anywhere
» Use any phone
– Callers will call the extension of the employee they want to meet.
– The caller will be on standby when the Virtual PBX calls the employee extension.
– When the employee picks up the phone, Virtual Pbx will connect the call for customers and employees.
» Use any phone number
– “Follow-me” allows each employee to use up to 4 phone numbers and calls will be routed to any type of phone.
» Make calls from any location
– This is not a hardware service of PBX or VoIP, our system does not limit you to a fixed workspace. You can take calls from anywhere you want to work.
» Set up a virtual office
– You can even set up a “virtual office” and save on expenses like rent and utilities.
– Employees can use any phone they want and anywhere.
3. Working with voicemail
» Leave a voice message
– When a call comes to an employee that is not answered, the caller will leave a voicemail to notify.
” Get notifications
– Employees will be notified when they receive a voicemail or fax.
– Notifications will be received by email, on the web or text message to the phone, even delivered to the pager.
» Tracing messages
Messages are traced in 3 ways:
+ Email: voicemail messages with audio files (WAV) attached. Fax messages are attached as PDF files.
+ Web: Listen to or download any message from the web’s secure portal.
+ Phone: employees can call their extension to listen to voicemail at any time (or any mobile phone).